You work in the Innovation & Automation Technology team. The team aims to automate manual and cognitive processes as well as to propose innovative technological solutions to disrupt current processes.
You are responsible for the cognitive automation team, which uses artificial intelligence to solve problems that conventional robotics does not allow.
You therefore work closely with the robotic automation team to identify and collect the needs of the operational lines. You establish common integration layers to facilitate the implementation of new use cases.
You orchestrate the implementation of these use cases.
As a Cognitive Automation Manager, you :
As a Cognitive Automation Manager, you have :
And you are also :
What We OfferAn exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy : See what we mean by I can be me’.
https : / / www.youtube.com / watch?v s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support : a welcome day, Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our New Way of Working’ : working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention : through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-
ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market : Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products.
And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https : / / youtu.be / Bc-r3i8G4s8