The Clinical Application Specialist is accountable for clinical support of Medasense’s innovative Nociception Level (NOL) monitoring products to hospitals in selected European countries. Their role is to educate clinician users identified by the sales team, ensuring a disciplined and complete clinical evaluation process to drive usage & quick adoption.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To train and guide Anesthesiologists in the safe and effective use of the PMD-200 monitor, and demonstrate its benefit to their patients.
· To ensure that hospitals evaluating the PMD-200 have a consistent and effective evaluation process, that shows the clinical benefit of the NOL technology to their patients and the institution.
· To provide detailed reports to the local sales distributor, and Medasense marketing / clinical staff regarding the new customer evaluation process.
· Assist Sales Management and In-house Training departments in educating/training new sales representatives and Clinical Specialists.
· To drive deeper adoption of the product among existing customers, and to continuously improve the user experience.
· Provides potential leads for new products, opportunities and customers to the Area Sales Manager(s) that are uncovered during the course of product demonstrations, evaluations and training.
· Collaborate with the cross-functional team including sales, marketing, and R&D. Provide input on new product development based on in-field experience.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key clinical stakeholders.
· Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of products, services and competitors’ landscape. Provide continuous market feedback on products, and market conditions.
· Work with distributors to Establish "excellence centres" in Benelux.
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
· Benelux resident, Native French speaker, excellent English verbal and writing skills.
· University degree in life sciences or equivalent related degree/experience.
· 5+ years' experience in hospital clinical practice (Operating Theater preferred). 3+ years Medical Device Company Experience strongly preferred.
· Proficient in demonstrating and selling new products/ technologies to all levels of medical industry.
· Proven ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships.
· Excellent presentation and communications skills.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with a major CRM system.
· Extremely familiar working in the Operating Theater, and with the practice of Anesthesia.
· A thorough knowledge of hospital procedures and the ability to interpret clinical data.
· Maintain solid relationships with both clinicians and the sales team, with a strong ability to identify customer needs and identify the needed resources to meet them.
· Must be highly autonomous, with the ability to work well in a cross-functional team.