Execute Distribution Sales Strategy in the Benelux, developing plans for profitable sales, growth, and penetration, consistent with Company plans, policies, objectives and customer needs..
Responsibilities 1) Align the Benelux Distribution strategy and policies to the European Management defined Distribution guidelines and model
2) Coordinate and directly manage activities to promote sales and support of products and solutions through Distribution Network, with Regional Sales leaders and in cooperation with Marketing
3) Implement the Pricing Policy for Benelux distribution network to increase market penetration and margin
4) Coordinate & monitor product pricing and commercial negotiations with Distributors.
measure and report results and progress
6) Regularly conduct Quarterly Business Review’s with major partners, in person or virtual meetings.
7) Direct and coordinate preparation of sales and business forecasts for the Distribution Channel in Benelux; contributing to strategic and long-term growth plans
in cooperation with Legal, Sales leaders, Marketing and Logistics
9) Contribute to Benelux Business and Product Strategy including analysis of competitive products, selling techniques, market trends, internal technical capabilities, and e-business initiatives.
Recommends product / service modifications and / or improvements based on findings of marketing, sales and technical research
10) Contribute actively in the development of strategies and plans for Benelux to :
a) Maximize sale of core products.
b) Identify and secure new business opportunities and products.
c) Develop new Partnerships, including dedicated segment oriented distributors
d) Optimise and increase total geographic sales coverage throughout the region
8) Develop Managerial level relationships with key Distributors in Benelux, and routinely conducts Distributor visits
9) Report Distribution Sales : activities, Customer satisfaction, booking & billings, forecasts, opportunities, market penetration, initiatives
1) Customer Focus, building strong customer relationships & delivering customer-centric solutions
2) Action Oriented, taking on new opportunities & tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
3) Drives Results, consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
4) Collaborates, building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
5) Being Resilient, rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
6) Manages Conflict, handling conflict situations effectivity, with a minimum noise.
7) Drives Vision & Purpose, painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
8) Builds Networks, effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside & outside the organization.
1) Promote a positive global Company image.
2) Provides the leadership to continuously improve a customer-focused culture.
3) Performs tasks and oversee special projects and assignments as may be assigned by the Benelux Leadership.
4) Travel : 60%+ with customers.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds.
These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Requirements 1) Bachelor of Science degree (Engineering discipline). Or industry equivalent experience.
2) Relevant industry experience within the Benelux region.
3) Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales with proven experience working with different Channels
4) Demonstrated leadership and ability to motivate, with proven track record
5) Solid experience of working in a matrix organization structure
6) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
7) Direct and interactive computer skills and electronic business interfaces
8) Proactive and high-energy style