As Data Quality Management officer, you are the central driver to embed Data Quality into the DNA of DKV. You manage virtually all centralised Data Quality Management processes.
You for example assess DQ-by-Design during new data developments; you assess whether business lines and IT undertook the minimum necessary Data Quality Management (DQM) actions and provide constructive feedback on gaps and breaches.
You monitor DQM performance and active DQ issue resolution, you escalate when DQ risks exceed DKV’s risk appetite and report recurrently on DQM status and progression to numerous stakeholder, including our Executive Committee.
Moreover, your experience with data, DQ and DKV’s Unified Language in general will be requested to improve the set-up, scope definition and solution design of new projects.
As you will require a deep collaboration with the business lines, you will exceptionally facilitate the business lines to advance their own business analytics initiatives.
1. Manages centralised DQ-related processes for data developments :
o Reviews data specifications and proposed / implemented data solutions (as DGov function)
o Assesses if DQ testing of data solutions complies with DQM and manages sign-off process
o Manages formal sign-off processes for above tasks
2. Manages the Data Dictionary and the DQ test framework (and coordinate IT developments)
3. Coaches internal parties on DQM requirements and -templates
4. Monitors and reports DKV’s DQ status and DQ Risk Appetite Score
5. Manages DQ issues and Actions Log, in close collaboration with data owners / stewards
6. Supports DKV’s DQ Crisis Team
7. Supports the Head of Statistics to perform assessments of data related projects
8. Supports the Head of Statistics to discuss DQM and DGov topics within DKV, e.g. IT and DGovB
If capacity allows, expands the DQ test framework and / or writes DQ tests for non-SQL users
What we offer :