Supporting the EMEA
Franchise team which is currently overseeing +175 licensed hotels in EMEA
including support of new openings and conversions. An interesting internship in
an experienced team, which gives broad insight into hotel operations from a
licensee and licensor perspective. Key focus on supporting the integration of
new hotels, quality performance and revenue optimization activities according
to a 5-year plan.
Assisting during the opening process of new
hotels, conversions or re-brandings.
Supporting implementation of new procedures
& tools for franchise hotels.
Franchise data analysis (i.e. quality,
commercial performance, loyalty engagement and other).
Support existing hotels under guidance of a
Director Franchise in daily operational tasks and requests.
Updating of key franchise tools.
Assisting team in administrative tasks and
special projects, preparing of reports.
Supporting team for property reviews
A SUCCESSFUL TRAINEE:
· Has to be enrolled in a school program in order to be eligible for the
· Has a sharp eye for detail and is very accurate
· Has good excel, word and power
· Is fluent in English, both
verbal and written
· Must be able to prioritise and work within deadlines
· Is trustworthy, has a high level of passion and integrity
Flexible, proactive, can-do attitude
Team player with a global mindset, able to work with a variety of
different stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
· Is free to work flexible from home and the Corporate Office in Brussels
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the most
dynamic hotel companies operating in over 80 countries with strong brands such
as Radisson and Park Inn. Want to know more? Click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/c/radissonhotelgroup