The Flow Team Manager will plan, organize, coordinate and follow up all production-related activities within the Flow Team in order to achieve the agreed objectives in terms of volume, quality, on-time delivery and cost.
Establish a safe and positive work environment for the employees and support the OU manager with customer-related contacts.
1. Security and 5S (6S) : Ensure, implement and follow up a safe and ergonomic work environment and organization in cooperation with ID by means of the LEAN principles
2. People Management : Support and guide the supervisors in people management aspects, and if necessary, escalate to the hierarchical management and optimize cooperation with the supporting departments.
3. Training & Coaching : Ensure that the collaborators have the necessary competences to perform their work and if not, initiate actions with this regard, e.
g. foresee trainings in cooperation with the Training Manager. Meanwhile, take on the role of a coach for the collaborators.
4. Financial : Create and follow-up the budget and perform (or delegate) necessary action plans in order to be able to realize this budget while also taking into account requested management objectives.
5. Planning : Translate the production plan into monthly targets in cooperation with the Delivery Coordinator, internally in the flow team or transversal across all different OU’s and adjust where necessary.
6. KPI’s : T ake preventive and corrective measures and define concrete actions in order to always reach the necessary quality-, production-, security-, planning- and cost goals and define and follow up the KPI’s for the supervisors.
7. Continuous Improvement : Attend Kaizen events and initiate and encourage improvement of production flows, lead times and OTD.
Deploy the targets for the supervisor and the self-steering teams concerning continuous improvement initiatives and be their coach in this regard, whilst taking into account the flow- and lean principles.
Education : Bachelor degree or Industrial Engineer or equal experiences in this field
Language : Mother tongue French or Dutch, a good knowledge of the other language and experience in English.
Skills / Experience :