As a technology scale-up, we provide digital innovation through Open Source for companies and governments. We embrace Open Source and DevOps as our core values and nurture our team spirit with continuous knowledge sharing.
As a Linux System Engineer, you will work within a cross-functional team of Open Source enthusiasts. Our customers are active in sectors going from the transport and port industry to satellite communication and the public sector.
Together with our business team, we will look for a challenging assignment within your interests, skills, and homework distance.
Based on the customers’ requirements, you are free of choice for your workspace. You can work at the customer, remotely, or at one of our offices (Antwerp, Brasschaat, Ghent, Hasselt).
Within this role, you continually develop and master new skills by joining our monthly training days. The job comes with a competitive salary and benefits such as a Hybrid or EV company car with fuel / charging card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance & much more.
Five steps to join Inuits :
1) You apply : Send us an email with your resume. If your profile is what we are looking for, we will contact you within one week.
2) We call you : In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
3) Interview & screening : Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
4) Meet our tribe leader : In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
5) We propose an offer : Are you ready to dive into Open Source?
Deze job kan op afstand uitgevoerd worden (bv. Thuiswerk, )
You are a Linux System Engineer, and you can switch your toolset at a fast pace.
Your mind is set : Deployment
Monitoring and Metrics
Scalability and Resilience
Automation and Reproducibility
You have an agile mindset.
You are fluent in Dutch and / or English.
You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in an IT technical field or relevant work experience.
You are interested in learning new things, and you are flexible.
But most and foremost, you are passionate, motivated, and embrace Open Source and DevOps!
Monthly company meetups during which we organize technical training in a relaxed environment.
We encourage you to pursue your ideas and interest and provide the opportunity to evolve within your role and career.
You can attend or speak at industry-specific conferences all over the world during work hours.
You will work in a friendly environment, which will make you feel at home and where truly everyone is always ready to help.
We organize team events during which your family and friends are also welcome to join.