Mechanical Works Preparator
TOGETHER WE CONTRIBUTE TO BETTER NUTRITION AND HEALTH
We are a global market leader in functional food ingredients for both humans and animals, with production sites in Germany, Belgium, Chile and Italy.
With our worldwide distribution network, we market our ingredients in over 75 countries. BENEO is a member of the Südzucker Group.
Prepare the activities and work entrusted, mainly to external service providers (i.e. curative and preventive mechanical maintenance), taking into account the priorities, production constraints, skills and availability of the staff, in order to ensure that the performing staff has all the information and equipment necessary for the proper completion of the work.
1. Determine the operations, the type of work to be carried out (ie corrective, preventive, modification, production, to refuse), the material and human resources, the duration, the cost as well as the tools necessary according to the control carried out and the equipment specifications while taking into account priorities, production constraints, skills and staff availability in order to be able to optimally plan the work in the general intervention schedule.
2. Propose and adapt maintenance plans as well as operating methods in order to improve information for the operating personnel.
3. Monitor external service providers against the work and the defined schedule and produce follow-up reports if necessary, determine priorities and / or modify the plan after consultation with the schedule in order to ensure that the activities on time.
4. Advise and share its expertise with the operating personnel in the event of a problem with equipment in order to ensure that the intervention is carried out according to the rules of the art and to minimize the intervention time.
5. Carry out calls for tenders, put in competition and place orders for parts and services and / or make requests for the creation of store items in order to provide the necessary for maintenance and repairs.
6. Coordinate part of the legal controls (e.g. lifting, vehicles, valves, etc.) in order to follow the regulations and guarantee the safe use of the equipment.
7. Support execution for emergency response by ordering materials and / or labor, advice, etc. to minimize production losses.
8. Participate in site projects and improvements and ensure their implementation.
9. Ensure compliance with internal standards in terms of quality, safety, hygiene and respect for the environment.
Level of thinking and / or experience required for the position :
Technical skills (including language) required for the position :