Senior Business Development Manager
Compusearch
3500 Hasselt
12 dagen geleden

Werkgever details

Our client is a network Integrator specialising in the design, delivery, implementation and maintenance of security solutions.

Functieomschrijving

  • You are responsible for selling "Network Integration services like design, delivery, implementation and maintenance" in Belgium to Enterprise customers.
  • You will be assigned 25% of existing accounts. You must generate the remaining 75% yourself. So, you are a "Hunter" and want to fight for achieving your targets.

  • You develop a detailed knowledge of the products, services and processes of our customer.
  • You identify opportunities and close deals both at new customers as well as upselling at existing customers.
  • You prepare a pipeline and make an accurate forecast every month.
  • You identify changes in the market and report them to senior management.
  • You use the existing CRM system.
  • Vereiste ervaring

  • You can speak and write Dutch OR French perfectly and have good French and English.
  • You have a proven track record and in the past, you have achieved your targets.
  • You successfully completed large Enterprise Software transactions with a value between 50,000 and 200,000 €.
  • You have experience with sales to Fortune Top 1000 companies.
  • You have experience with sales at CxO and VP level.
  • You can approach customers yourself, generate your pipeline and manage complex sales cycles.
  • You have at least 2 years’ experience in selling Enterprise Software sales.
  • Aanbod

  • A very competitive salary with an interesting bonus.
  • Company Car
  • All possible extralegal benefits.
  • Hospitalization Insurance
  • Solliciteren
    Bij de favorieten invoegen
    Verwijder van favorieten
    Solliciteren
    Mijn E-mail
    Door op "voortzetten" te klikken, gaat u ermee akkoord dat neuvoo uw persoonlijke gegevens verzamelt en verwerkt die u in dit formulier hebt verstrekt, om een ​​neuvoo-account te maken en u te abonneren op onze e-mailwaarschuwingen, in overeenstemming met ons Privacybeleid . U kunt uw toestemming te allen tijde intrekken door te volgen deze stappen .
    voortzetten
    Aanvraagformulier