You work closely with the Business to specify the business requirements and implements the solution if possible based on all the out-
of-the-box features available in the product Microsoft.Net. You will be involved in some of the key decision making processes as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
You will analyze the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help to drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events.
You must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the CRM system.
The .NET Developer works to develop innovative business solutions using Microsoft .Net.
As .NET Developer , you have :
And you also are :
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management.
AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives?
No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow!That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion.
And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.What We OfferAn exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy : See what we mean by I can be me’.
https : / / www.youtube.com / watch?v s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support : a welcome day, Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our New Way of Working’ : working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention : through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-
ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market : Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products.
And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https : / / youtu.be / Bc-r3i8G4s8