Support to “Quality Manager-Europe” in daily business:
- Coordinate the development of monthly and weekly Quality report
- Support meeting preparation and presentation development
- Follow up on Logistics
- Liaise with the regional Project & Sales Team in Brussels
- Coordination with Bosch Residents and with the Quality representatives from all Bosch Business Units delivering one of major automobile manufacturer
- New Projects Monitoring & Review follow-up
- Field Parts recovery and follow-up
- Daily Part Recovery observation
You are currently an engineering or international management student with very good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
Basic knowledge in SAP R/3 is appreciated. You have very good analytical and communication skills and the ability to work independently, using own initiation as well as a pro-active approach to the issues.
You are fluent in English. A very good knowledge of German and/or French is appreciated.
We provide you a dynamic environment in a large international company. In addition to a modern and ergonomic work environment, we offer an attractive allowance.We pay a lot of attention to the well-being of our interns through the healthy cuisine of our canteen. Access is easy both with public transport and with the car (parking).
Duration: 6 months
Starting Date: 10/02/2019