The Customer Service Coordinator answers all administrative and technical questions from B2B customers (SME and LE), with a view to increasing customer satisfaction and securing optimal revenues.
This is done for all channels where the questions come in (telephone, e-mail, (registered) letters, sales, partners, other internal departments ...)
The complexity of the job comes from the variety of the job content, the knowledge of the typical SME / LE products and the different systems that are applicable for a good follow-up of the SME / LE customers.
The biggest challenge is that as a Customer Service Coordinator you not only perform operational tasks at customer level but also have to make end-to-end decisions on customer files.
Together with a lot of talented, extraordinary colleagues who are equally passionate, you will ensure that our customers always experience an "Amazing Customer Experience".
We work at an incredible speed, but also super efficiently and with a lot of "fun", so "Work smart, play hard! Does this approach appeal to you? Let's talk!
WHY ARE YOU IMPORTANT?
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you are the first point of contact for our existing customers with ICT solutions such as : access control, fire centers, camera surveillance, contact centers, IT, Data and telephony.
You coordinate their questions within Telenet Business and offer the customers first line support and distribute and supervise other questions.
The variety may include :
Striving to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and optimal securing of revenues. As Customer Service Coordinator you are also the key figure between the customer and the various departments within Telenet.
Moreover, you are the first point of contact for the customer. All this will result in a good CSAT score.
1. You handle all questions / complaints from :
2. You work end-to-end.
Where possible you solve the customer's problem at first contact. In case of complex questions / situations you investigate these thoroughly and use the appropriate contact points or escalation channels (e.
g. 2nd Line,...). You keep the customer informed at all times of the actions taken. You set high standards for quality and always strive for improvements (ACE).
You are the first point of contact for our customers to find solutions or referrals to the underlying services (2nd line / Incident management / .
3. You make improvement proposals, detect call or ticket drivers, missing or malfunctioning processes / procedures and deliver this feedback to the appropriate stakeholders in order to better meet customer needs.
4. You may be asked to participate in newly developed functionalities, products or applications via UAT, BAT (e.g. testing,...)
5. You may also be asked to train / brief new colleagues. You support others by being a role model yourself.
6. You give input for the formulation of briefings, in order to improve the know-how within and outside your own team.
WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT?
WHAT ARE WE GOOD AT?