As Senior Project Manager, you apply the knowledge, skills, tools and technics to a program to meet the program requirements and to obtain benefits and controls not available by managing the projects individually.
You oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
You are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple related projects, and in many (most) cases, ongoing operations which are directed toward a common objective.
You integrate important cross functional streams in the Program Plan as well as one function projects to coordinate in a harmonized way all aspects of the Program while giving strategic operational guidance to all program teams
Your responsibilities :
You are involved in solving resource conflicts that affects multiple components of the program.
1) Manage program change in accordance with the structured program governance to resolve scope, quality, schedule, cost, and risk impacts
2) Address program risks and issues spanning the program by identifying and selecting a course of action in order to enable continued program progress
3) Promote change and Motivate the team using appropriate tools and techniques in order to increase commitment to the program objectives.
4) Develop a high-level milestone plan using goals and objectives of the program, applicable historical information, and other available resources in order to align program with organizational / strategic direction
5) Establish alliances with other departments and organizations by recognizing dependencies across all program components
6) Maintain accurate program information for the use of stakeholders
7) Obtain senior management approval for the program by presenting the program charter with its high-level costs and benefits for the organization in order to receive authorization to proceed to the next phases
8) Communicate and report information to stakeholders so they understand all the activities within the program
Basic Qualifications :
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals :
Preferred Qualifications :
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus :