At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission : to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life.
From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world. Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The Contracts Manager holds responsibility for reviewing and negotiating legal and business terms and conditions in contracts with customers, distributors, agents and other external parties.
Assumes responsibility for the management and supervision of the contract process and also Contracts employees. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : 1.
Contracts (various : including formal, short form, and annual contracts) Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution : Non-
Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions.
Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.). 2. Raise non-standard Agreements to the Legal Department as required.
3. Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual middleman between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
4. Actively coordinate communication between internal departments such as Business Development and Finance to ensure proper Contract compliance.
5. Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
6. As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to sales managers or other operational staff, including training to new sales managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
7. Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. 8. Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
Enter contract information into FLIR’s CRM system. 9. Provide a competent and efficient first point of contact for the FLIR CS sales team in regard to distribution contracts and representative agreements.
10. Be in regular contact with the FLIR legal office based in the U.S. Do necessary back-ground information (D&B reports) of a potential distributor / representative if required so.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders.
Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.